Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Enjoy Life

I drafted this post several weeks ago when I assumed that Spring would be "just around the corner". On the first official day of Spring, our weather was anything other than "spring-like". In fact, we have broken all records for rainfall, receiving one year's worth of precipitation in just the past 4 months. 

Despite the lack of sunshine (or even a bit of warmth), I know that Spring is on the way. The rhubarb is starting to pop up from its winter slumber and daffodils are blooming in the flowerbeds. So, it's time to...




Live.
Love.
Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I'll take your word for it, Linda, because our backyard is a swamp right now, and I don't see a flower anywhere. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, as I was dashing to the car (in the rain) I noticed that even the trilliums are up. They ALWAYS appear by Easter. Don't despair. I promise we'll have Spring this year (but it might not appear until June).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love dropping by. Thought I would leave a note this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric - So happy to hear from you. Please feel free to visit anytime. I've been spending (perhaps) waaay too much time on my book. Will get back to keeping up the blog real soon.

      Delete