I've not much time to write today. I am at "full-tilt" in the kitchen. Thusfar:
- I have made tagletelli pasta
- A bolognese is simmering on the stove as I write this.
- The appetizer will be crostini with brie and mango chutney
- Chopped kale with golden raisins, truffled Marcona almonds, crumbled Gorgonzola, and a lemon vinaigrette is the salad.
- Chocolate-coffee mousse with a hint of Chambord is chilling.
I am having an absolute blast! (Those who really know me will understand this).
Yes, the diet starts tomorrow. I'm sorry that you can't join us (no, not really), but here is the recipe for the mousse. I hope that helps a bit: